- We will refund the purchase price (not including shipping & handling) for 30 days from your order date.
- For any item returned that does not meet your expectations.
- As long as the item has not been damaged due to normal use.
- And it is returned in the original packaging.
- You must have a return authorization.
- You are encouraged to send your return via UPS or FedEx.
- Please keep the copies of your shipping receipt including tracking numbers for proof of return delivery.
- Return packages must be prepaid. We cannot accept COD.
- If your return package is lost we cannot be held responsible.
- Of course if the incorrect product is shipped, or the product is defective, we will correct it.
- For any other refund questions please contact Granny’s Enterprises at email@example.com or give us a call at 209-200-1901 or fax (209)367-1606.
- All products are inspected before being shipped, but damages may occur during shipping.
- If product is received damaged, it must be reported to the shipping company – usually UPS or USPS – within 24 hours.
- All boxes and packing material must be saved. It is possible that the shipping company may want to inspect these materials.
- Please notify Creatively Able at firstname.lastname@example.org of the damage after you have reported the claim to the shipping company.
- Unfortunately, due to the one-of-a-kind nature of our products we will have to credit your card or make a substitution.
Free shipping on all orders
CreativelyAble.com ships every product according to UPS or USPS standards. Since most of our orders ship either USPS or UPS shipping claims will be brought directly to the shipper.
SHIPMENTS CAN ONLY BE MADE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
- We strive to ship our products within 1-2 business days.
- Orders will not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- As soon as your product has been shipped you will be sent an email containing the tracking number.
- If a partial order is shipped separately or backordered you will be emailed with additional tracking numbers or notified of the backorder date and when the item is expected to ship.
- You can also track your shipping in order tracking on our website. This will allow you to track your product quickly and easily over the internet or by phone.
- Please Contact Us with any questions regarding shipping. See Shipping Damages for more information.
- We also use USPS Priority Mail on lighter shipments.